Watch Nicki Minaj's "Chun-Li" & "Barbie Tingz" Music Videos Now!
Nicki Minaj premiered on YouTube last night the music videos for her latest singles "Chun-Li" and "Barbie Tingz". Both videos were premiered at the same time. As of this post (just over 12 hours since the videos got out), the "Chun-Li" music video racks up 5.1 million views while the "Barbie Tingz" music video has been viewed 2.9 million times. I think it's quite clear which of the two songs Nicki Minaj fans love the most and/or which of the two music videos they liked better. I agree with the fans!
The "Chun-Li" music videos sees Onika serving Hong Kong-based femme fatale, dominatrix realness. Meanwhile, in the "Barbie Tingz" visual, Nicki Minaj serves "Pink Friday" / "The Pinkprint" nostalgia with her looks.
So... to me personally, "Barbie Tingz", both the song and the video, is trash, but "Chun-Li", both the song and the video, is GOLD.
"Chun-Li" better seriously rise on iTunes this weekend (can't believe 12 hours after the video premiere the single is only at #41! WTF!). Go stream and buy it (again)!
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Watch Cardi B's "Ring" Music Video With Kehlani Here!
- Noah Cyrus & Lil Xan Give Us Their Take On A Love Song: Stream "Live or Die"
- Why Don't We's "8 Letters" Music Video Is Here!
- Nicki Minaj Loses Her Mind On Twitter Over “Queen” Missing #1 On Billboard!
- Drake Calls Kanye West A "FLOP" In Chicago: Watch
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Performance On 'Fallon' Was All Kinds Of EPIC!
- Liam Payne Announces "First Time" EP, Delays Debut Solo Album Because Of... Cheryl?