Troye Sivan Faces Backlash For Throwing Fans’ Gifts In The Trash: Photos
It seems he was blessed with a good voice but not with a brain?
“My My My” singer Troye Sivan is facing serious backlash on blogs and on social media after having been photographed earlier this week throwing fans’ gifts in the trash and giving no f-cks about being caught in the act.
Apparently while heading out of his hotel in New York City, two fans approached the Australian pop singer to give him two small bouquets of flowers. After chit chatting, exchanging hugs, they all said goodbye and just a couple of blocks later Troye threw the fans’ flowers in the trash. He then proceeded with his day. But for Troye’s bad luck, he was still being followed by paparazzi those couple of blocks later, and he was photographed throwing the fans’ gift in the trash. So clearly, after the photos were finally published, the backlash immediate. And you know what’s the worse part? Troye is yet to comment on it on social media. Literally giving no f-cks about it!
Troye Sivan é flagrado jogando presentes de fãs no lixo. Calma aí que eu vou jogar meu Blue Neighbourhood no lixo também, sua poc. pic.twitter.com/p67IIi9KHv— PAN (@forumpandlr) 26 de enero de 2018
Oh man. Couldn’t you have gone back to your hotel and threw the flowers in the trash there while no one could see you? Why do it in public and take the risk? Troye’s so foolish. He deserves the backlash and he clearly has no real love for his fans. No matter if they were expensive flowers or not, the were money invested by young fans who probably don’t earn much, and Troye needed to be a little more considerate with these gifts!
By the way, ever since this fan gifts-throwing drama, Troye’s new single “My My My” has disappeared from the Top 100 of iTunes USA. I guess karma’s a bitch?
- Nicki Minaj Loses Her Mind On Twitter Over “Queen” Missing #1 On Billboard!
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Watch Cardi B's "Ring" Music Video With Kehlani Here!
- Noah Cyrus & Lil Xan Give Us Their Take On A Love Song: Stream "Live or Die"
- Why Don't We's "8 Letters" Music Video Is Here!
- Drake Calls Kanye West A "FLOP" In Chicago: Watch
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Performance On 'Fallon' Was All Kinds Of EPIC!
- Liam Payne Announces "First Time" EP, Delays Debut Solo Album Because Of... Cheryl?