Is Ariana Grande's "No Tears Left To Cry" The Comeback Everybody Expected? - Single Premiere & Review
The countdown got to zero and Ariana Grande premiered her brand new single "No Tears Left To Cry" at midnight on Thursday night. Produced by Max Martin, "No Tears Left To Cry" will serve as the first single from Ariana Grande's forthcoming fourth studio album - which will be released later in 2018.
The new Ariana song is an ethereal ballad about heartbreak but ultimately picking yourself up and moving on. The vocals in this song are crazy good and what's crazy good too is the official music video, which premiered at Thursday midnight at same time on YouTube. The budget, the cinematography, the originality, and everything about the music video is just a little mind-blowing. My favorite Ariana Grande music video by far!
But is the single everything the hype said it was going to be? I'm not sure yet. I definitely enjoyed my first listen but I honestly wasn't that slayed and I really didn't get the immediate feeling this was going to be a song as I was going to crazily be repeating non stop this weekend on my Spotify. Maybe this will grow on me so... I'll just give it time!
In your case, are you absolutely loving this song or were you left with a little bit of an underwhelming feeling?
By the way, I know that some people in Ariana Grande's team made fans think this new song was going to be about the Manchester attack and clearly this wasn't the case so big shame on them for using that purely to get more streams!
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Watch Cardi B's "Ring" Music Video With Kehlani Here!
- Noah Cyrus & Lil Xan Give Us Their Take On A Love Song: Stream "Live or Die"
- Why Don't We's "8 Letters" Music Video Is Here!
- Nicki Minaj Loses Her Mind On Twitter Over “Queen” Missing #1 On Billboard!
- Drake Calls Kanye West A "FLOP" In Chicago: Watch
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Performance On 'Fallon' Was All Kinds Of EPIC!
- Liam Payne Announces "First Time" EP, Delays Debut Solo Album Because Of... Cheryl?