Selena Gomez Gives Best “Good For You” Live Performance To Date On “Le Grand Journal” In France: Watch
After the UK, Selena Gomez’ next country in her European promotional tour in support of “Revival” was France. Selena appeared on Monday’s episode of Canal Plus’ “Le Grand Journal” (Sept. 28) where she offered an interview and performed her smash hit “Good for You” (second television performance to date).
Dressed to impress in a (kind of wedding-y) white dress, Ms Gomez delivered what in my opinion was the best live performance so far of “Good for You” (the lead single from Selena’s upcoming new album “Revival”, due in stores on October 9).
Selena looked absolutely GORGEOUS, sounded great (she sang along a backing track, yeah, but her live vocals really showed anyway), the free flowing hair and the way she sensually caressed it with her hand from time to time were so right for this sultry performance, her stage presence was everything and so stong even though she remained still in a same place and…overall, this was a FIRE performance. You just know I’m going to be re-watching this a 1000 times today!
"Good for You" performance on "Le Grand Journal"
Alternative link to watch the performance here.
- Nicki Minaj Loses Her Mind On Twitter Over “Queen” Missing #1 On Billboard!
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Watch Cardi B's "Ring" Music Video With Kehlani Here!
- Noah Cyrus & Lil Xan Give Us Their Take On A Love Song: Stream "Live or Die"
- Why Don't We's "8 Letters" Music Video Is Here!
- Drake Calls Kanye West A "FLOP" In Chicago: Watch
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Performance On 'Fallon' Was All Kinds Of EPIC!
- Liam Payne Announces "First Time" EP, Delays Debut Solo Album Because Of... Cheryl?