Pink Does The US National Anthem Proud At 2018 Super Bowl: Watch
She had the flu. So Pink wasn’t capable of giving us her 100% yesterday at the USA national anthem performance prior the beginning of the 2018 Super Bowl game between the Eagles and the Patriots. She had already warned fans about it talking about her health situation on social media the day before but promised anyway to be there Sunday afternoon and do the best she could. And what she did was good enough! (…phew!).
Pink did “The Star-Spangled Banner” proud yesterday at the U.S. Bank Stadium before 67,000 people and with over 100 additional people watching from their homes. Clearly she wasn’t at her best level but bless her doctors and the medicine they gave them because Pink sounded pretty decent yesterday. I honestly enjoyed her performance, was moved by it and knowing what she was suffering, my love for it simply got bigger. True that high note towards the end was a bit cringey (you could tell she knew it) but that aside, the rest of the performance went well! So mission accomplished, girl! Hurray!
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Watch Cardi B's "Ring" Music Video With Kehlani Here!
- Noah Cyrus & Lil Xan Give Us Their Take On A Love Song: Stream "Live or Die"
- Why Don't We's "8 Letters" Music Video Is Here!
- Nicki Minaj Loses Her Mind On Twitter Over “Queen” Missing #1 On Billboard!
- Drake Calls Kanye West A "FLOP" In Chicago: Watch
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Performance On 'Fallon' Was All Kinds Of EPIC!
- Liam Payne Announces "First Time" EP, Delays Debut Solo Album Because Of... Cheryl?