Nicki Minaj Doesn’t Care About The Hits Anymore: "I Don't NEED Anything"
Nicki Minaj doesn't care about having a hit anymore. Or at least that's what she implied when she clapped back at a fan a few hours ago on Instagram.
This fan, who goes by the username of 'Nicki4theculture' wrote an angry comment on Nicki's IG account because she is mad the raptress is taking way too long to release the "Chun-Li" music video, and she thinks this fact is hurting the single to make a better position on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, where it recently debuted at #10. 'Nicki4theculture' wrote "WE NEED A TOP 5". And this was the straw that broke the camel's back for Nicki, so she replied.
So she doesn't care if her new singles become hits or not? That's what she's saying, right? ("I don't NEED anything").
But didn't Nicki only a few days ago celebrated that "Chun-Li" was the most-added song on urban radio? LIKE... CONTRADICTION MUCH?
Anyhow, it may still take a few more days until we get the "Chun-Li" music video. Nicki said she hasn't received the final edit of the video yet, meaning she hasn't yet given her total approval (she could still send it back for further editing). Meanwhile, "Chun-Li" continues slipping on iTunes USA. As of this post, it has dropped to #36.
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Watch Cardi B's "Ring" Music Video With Kehlani Here!
- Noah Cyrus & Lil Xan Give Us Their Take On A Love Song: Stream "Live or Die"
- Why Don't We's "8 Letters" Music Video Is Here!
- Nicki Minaj Loses Her Mind On Twitter Over “Queen” Missing #1 On Billboard!
- Drake Calls Kanye West A "FLOP" In Chicago: Watch
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Performance On 'Fallon' Was All Kinds Of EPIC!
- Liam Payne Announces "First Time" EP, Delays Debut Solo Album Because Of... Cheryl?