Marshmello & Anne-Marie Premiere Relatable Bop "Friends": Listen Now!
I’m such a fan of songs where artists spell it out to us in the chorus. New example: Marshmello and Anne-Marie’s brand new collaborative single “Friends”, which just came out on Spotify and Apple Music. “Have I not made it obvious? / Have I not made it clear? / Want me to spell it out for you? / F-R-I-E-N-D-S”, sings the “Ciao Adios” chanteuse on the chorus of this new track – which is just another one-off effort from Marshmello it seems following “Wolves” with Selena Gomez. Why the hate on regular albums, though? They’re still fun!
Anyway, “Friends” is a bop, a great pop song, so instant, catchy, and a lot of people will totally relate to the lyrics. Haven’t we all had people in our lives that wanted to be more than just friends and kept bugging us on and on? Well, this song touches that subject. Anne-Marie will give us advice on how to speak the truth to these annoying individuals: “we can be friends and nothing more! OKURR!?”
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Nicki Minaj Loses Her Mind On Twitter Over “Queen” Missing #1 On Billboard!
- The Chainsmokers' "Side Effects" Music Video Is What Every Hotel Employee Should Do Tonight!
- Cardi B Previews New Song at VMAs After-Party: Watch
- Anne-Marie Goes Through Virtual Insanity In "Don't Leave Me Alone" Music Video: Watch
- Carrie Underwood Shares Tracklist Of New Album "Cry Pretty"
- Watch All The 2018 VMAs Performances Here!
- Watch Cardi B's "Ring" Music Video With Kehlani Here!
- Noah Cyrus & Lil Xan Give Us Their Take On A Love Song: Stream "Live or Die"
- Why Don't We's "8 Letters" Music Video Is Here!
- Drake Calls Kanye West A "FLOP" In Chicago: Watch