Liam Payne Strips Down In “Familiar” Music Video: World Premiere
Liam Payne premiered minutes ago the official music video for his newest single "Familiar", which is a collaboration with reggaeton star J Balvin. "Familiar" is the follow-up to Liam's unsuccessful second single "Bedroom Floor" (flopped everywhere). No confirmation yet on when precisely Liam plans to drop his debut solo album but should be this year for sure. I just can't imagine him making his fans wait until 2019. That would be straight-up suicide.
"Familiar" is a million times better than that messy song called "Bedroom Floor" that we all need to erase from our minds and it's Liam's debut at attempting a Latin crossover. As I said in my review post, I have no doubt Liam's label got the idea for this Latin-flavored catchy track after the success of "Havana". All English-speaking artists know Latin songs are the future for guaranteed worldwide hits.
As for the "Familiar" music video, it was shot in Miami, and it sees a shirtless Liam Payne hanging with his Colombian buddy J Balvin in a night setting that's very reminiscing to a "Fast & Furious" movie, then Liam singing straight to the camera (he can take a big zoom like a pro), and then Liam and the "Mi Gente" star having a blast with more sexy females in the club.
Loving the song, video was good, but... didn't you find it ironic that Liam decided to strip for this video but he didn't do it for the "Strip That Down" video? LOL
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Watch Cardi B's "Ring" Music Video With Kehlani Here!
- Noah Cyrus & Lil Xan Give Us Their Take On A Love Song: Stream "Live or Die"
- Why Don't We's "8 Letters" Music Video Is Here!
- Nicki Minaj Loses Her Mind On Twitter Over “Queen” Missing #1 On Billboard!
- Drake Calls Kanye West A "FLOP" In Chicago: Watch
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Performance On 'Fallon' Was All Kinds Of EPIC!
- Liam Payne Announces "First Time" EP, Delays Debut Solo Album Because Of... Cheryl?