Kylie Minogue Performs New & Old Music In Her Triumphant Return To U.S TV!
Kylie Minogue made yesterday her long-awaited return to U.S TV.
The Australian pop diva was the musical guest on "Late Night with Seth Meyers".
WATCH HER SLAY LIVE BELOW:
She sounded so good.
I applaud her for singing both songs completely live. Although, my applauding was more intense for the "Can't Get You Out Of My Head" because Kylie decided to attack this performance acoustically. It could have gone all wrong, but Kylie nailed it.
I had no doubt Kylie was going to bring the "Golden" promotion to America eventually. "Golden" is a country-tinged album because she got the inspiration for it while in trip to Nashville and it was only appropriate that she thanked America for the inspiration by doing some proper promotion over there.
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Watch Cardi B's "Ring" Music Video With Kehlani Here!
- Noah Cyrus & Lil Xan Give Us Their Take On A Love Song: Stream "Live or Die"
- Why Don't We's "8 Letters" Music Video Is Here!
- Nicki Minaj Loses Her Mind On Twitter Over “Queen” Missing #1 On Billboard!
- Drake Calls Kanye West A "FLOP" In Chicago: Watch
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Performance On 'Fallon' Was All Kinds Of EPIC!
- Liam Payne Announces "First Time" EP, Delays Debut Solo Album Because Of... Cheryl?