Kehlani Releases Beautiful New Song “Again”: Must-Listen
I just love these new songs Kehlani is dropping for us from to time in the last months. The latest one? A song called “Again” that Kehlani released via SoundCloud over the weekend.
“Again” is a sweet, guitar-based acoustic track where Kehlani sings about the struggle of still having feelings for a lover, even after breaking up. “Something 'bout our exchange / It's a fight to act like you weren't in mind, or mine / Never want to complain, love you with your wings babe / These are your skies”, sings Kehlani in the moving pre-chorus. I was literally already crying with the pre-chorus, and then when the chorus came, my death was real. What a beautiful little song, and what a voice does Kehlani have! She opens her mouth in a ballad, and then the sobbing is imminent. This is a warning!
- Nicki Minaj Loses Her Mind On Twitter Over “Queen” Missing #1 On Billboard!
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Watch Cardi B's "Ring" Music Video With Kehlani Here!
- Noah Cyrus & Lil Xan Give Us Their Take On A Love Song: Stream "Live or Die"
- Why Don't We's "8 Letters" Music Video Is Here!
- Drake Calls Kanye West A "FLOP" In Chicago: Watch
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Performance On 'Fallon' Was All Kinds Of EPIC!
- Liam Payne Announces "First Time" EP, Delays Debut Solo Album Because Of... Cheryl?