Justin Timberlake Performs "Not A Bad Thing" on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" + 'History of Rap Vol. 5' Skit
Justin Timberlake took a break off his "The 20/20 Experience World Tour" - currently visiting cities across the U.S - to make an apperance on Friday's episode (Feb. 21) of "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" on NBC. Justin is a close friend with Jimmy so he simply had to be there for him on his debut week hosting "The Tonight Show".
After a brief interview, Justin and Jimmy treated NBC viewers with the fifth part of his "History of Rap" skits. In this new volume of the famed series, they covered hits by Notorious B.I.G, Drake or Kanye West. Then, when Friday's episode was about to be done, Jimmy welcomed Justin Timberlake to the stage (for the second time that night) so he could perform his new single "Not A Bad Thing". So at last we have a new official single from "The 20/20 Experience – 2 of 2". Is there a point, though? The first two singles didn't do so well and I doubt "Not A Bad Thing" can achieve anything. Right?
- Nicki Minaj Loses Her Mind On Twitter Over “Queen” Missing #1 On Billboard!
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Watch Cardi B's "Ring" Music Video With Kehlani Here!
- Noah Cyrus & Lil Xan Give Us Their Take On A Love Song: Stream "Live or Die"
- Why Don't We's "8 Letters" Music Video Is Here!
- Drake Calls Kanye West A "FLOP" In Chicago: Watch
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Performance On 'Fallon' Was All Kinds Of EPIC!
- Liam Payne Announces "First Time" EP, Delays Debut Solo Album Because Of... Cheryl?