Enrique Iglesias Is Back To Singing In English: Listen To “Move To Miami” Now!
Enrique Iglesias is back with his first English song in years.
The Madrid-born pop singer released his new single entitled "Move to Miami", featuring Pitbull, today (May 3) on all digital platforms. "Move to Miami", which is a bonafide BANGER, is rumored to be Enrique's first single from his much-anticipated eleventh studio album - which would be the follow-up to 2014's "Sex and Love" (Enrique's last project and year where he released original English songs. It all was Spanish songs - all reggaeton - from that moment on... until today).
If he was going to come back to the English tunes, of course he was going to need the help of his good friend Pitbull (they made so many hit English songs in the past). Having taken a well-deserved break from their continuous collaborations, Enrique and Pitbull are back at full force. Because OMG, "Move to Miami" is such a BOP.
And so nice of Enrique to create an anthem to his long-time residency city!
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Watch Cardi B's "Ring" Music Video With Kehlani Here!
- Noah Cyrus & Lil Xan Give Us Their Take On A Love Song: Stream "Live or Die"
- Why Don't We's "8 Letters" Music Video Is Here!
- Nicki Minaj Loses Her Mind On Twitter Over “Queen” Missing #1 On Billboard!
- Drake Calls Kanye West A "FLOP" In Chicago: Watch
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Performance On 'Fallon' Was All Kinds Of EPIC!
- Liam Payne Announces "First Time" EP, Delays Debut Solo Album Because Of... Cheryl?