Dua Lipa Brings Her "New Rules" On "Ellen": Watch Performance
Oh yes she finally did it. Dua Lipa finally appeared on “Ellen”. The British singer was the musical guest on today’s episode and there she performed her smash hit “New Rules”. Accompanied on stage by silk robe-wearing backup dancers, Dua Lipa delivered a “New Rules” routine that had her utilizing the entire studio. From the top of the stairs, the front row seats, to the main stage. Dua Lipa was everywhere. And the slayage was real everywhere she went. The routine was really, really cute and of course very in line to what we watched in the iconic music video for “New Rules”. The only thing that perhaps I wasn’t truly in love with? Dua’s outfit. That dress she wore surely looked fun but it really wasn’t body flattering. Thank God Dua’s hair and make-up were on so on fleek. I just kept my eyes fixed on that area rather than her outfit.
Thoughts on the performance?
- Nicki Minaj Loses Her Mind On Twitter Over “Queen” Missing #1 On Billboard!
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Watch Cardi B's "Ring" Music Video With Kehlani Here!
- Noah Cyrus & Lil Xan Give Us Their Take On A Love Song: Stream "Live or Die"
- Why Don't We's "8 Letters" Music Video Is Here!
- Drake Calls Kanye West A "FLOP" In Chicago: Watch
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Performance On 'Fallon' Was All Kinds Of EPIC!
- Liam Payne Announces "First Time" EP, Delays Debut Solo Album Because Of... Cheryl?