Charlie Puth & Kehlani’s “Done For Me” Music Video Oozes Good Fashion & Sensuality
Charlie Puth premiered his new music video for “Done For Me” featuring Kehlani yesterday on his YouTube channel. “Done For Me”, a very groovy, 80s-influenced pop/rnb song, is the latest official single from Mr. Puth’s upcoming second studio album “Voicenotes” – which hits stores on May 11th.
Directed by RJ Sanchez and Brendan Vaughan, the “Done For Me” video sees Charlie lying on a golden bed and singing from a mirror-walled room - in a fashion I personally very much I like (I need those yellow shoes ASAP!) - as Miss Kehlani dances sensually with another female and gets into bathtub with her. So her “I never cheated” lyric line was a lie?
The “Done For Me” video pays homage to the 80s by having a 4:3-square aspect ratio and a vintage-look filter applied.
Love this song so much! It’s ridiculously catchy.
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Watch Cardi B's "Ring" Music Video With Kehlani Here!
- Noah Cyrus & Lil Xan Give Us Their Take On A Love Song: Stream "Live or Die"
- Why Don't We's "8 Letters" Music Video Is Here!
- Nicki Minaj Loses Her Mind On Twitter Over “Queen” Missing #1 On Billboard!
- Drake Calls Kanye West A "FLOP" In Chicago: Watch
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Performance On 'Fallon' Was All Kinds Of EPIC!
- Liam Payne Announces "First Time" EP, Delays Debut Solo Album Because Of... Cheryl?