Bhad Bhabie Financially Disses Iggy Azalea In “Hi Bich Remix”: Must-Listen
New Atlantic Records signee, raptress Bhad Bhabie, who released a string of singles in 2017 (a couple of them managing to land on the Hot 100), has a new song out; although this time is a remix of a previous single – one that we all thought would be a great smash hit one day if Bhad Bhabie dedicated some time in perfecting it a little bit.
We’re talking about “Hi Bich”. The single that Bhad Bhabie released in the fall last year has now an official remix featuring YBN Nahmir, Rich the Kid and Asian Doll. This remix, made possible thanks to Bhad Bhabie’s new deal with Atlantic Records, got released on digital platforms last night, January 16th.
“Hi Bich”, the remix, boasts a brand new verse from Bhad Bhabie and in this new verse there’s a lyric where she disses fellow white female rapper Iggy Azalea talking about how the Australian isn’t hot anymore or saying she’s richer than the “Fancy” star. Literally, Bhad Bhabie called Iggy “broke bitch”.
Iggy Azalea is yet to respond to this diss but I hope she does because I’m sure she would slay a respond track.
Can’t deny “Hi Bich Remix” is kind of a dope song but still I find the Iggy Azalea diss quite unnecessary.
There are almost none white female rappers in the game right now and Iggy Azalea whether you like it or not is/has been opening doors for newcomers in that same category. So Bhad Bhabie should be grateful to Iggy in some wat and not be dissing her for nor reason…
- Nicki Minaj Loses Her Mind On Twitter Over “Queen” Missing #1 On Billboard!
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Watch Cardi B's "Ring" Music Video With Kehlani Here!
- Noah Cyrus & Lil Xan Give Us Their Take On A Love Song: Stream "Live or Die"
- Why Don't We's "8 Letters" Music Video Is Here!
- Drake Calls Kanye West A "FLOP" In Chicago: Watch
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Performance On 'Fallon' Was All Kinds Of EPIC!
- Liam Payne Announces "First Time" EP, Delays Debut Solo Album Because Of... Cheryl?