Bebe Rexha Is Cray-Cray In “I’m A Mess” Music Video: Watch Here!
Good song and good music video!
Bebe Rexha is currently laughing at those who said she wasn’t going to get another hit after “Meant to Be”. Her next single from her debut album “Expectations”, “I’m A Mess”, is on the rise. Last week it was at #30 on the pop radio chart and now it’s at #23. It’s steadily on its way up, and there’s no doubt the newly-premiered music video will help increase the buzz for the song. And hopefully Bebe has a few TV performance scheduled too.
But focusing on the music video, which Bebe premiered this Thursday morning on YouTube, it was directed by the legendary Sophie Muller and it sees Ms. Rexha being a crazy person within a mental health facility. She will be walked on a stretcher, will lead a choreography with her fellow patients in the beds area, and then another one at the recreation space, and she will also be mesmerized by the amazing audio quality of the Beats headphones.
Some could regard the treatment a little “cliché” but Bebe Rexha made it work out. Really enjoyed this and I am replaying! It’s honestly helping me like “I’m A Mess” even more!
Read the lyrics to "I'm A Mess" here
- Nicki Minaj Loses Her Mind On Twitter Over “Queen” Missing #1 On Billboard!
- Nicki Minaj Premieres Fiery Music Video for "Ganga Burns": Watch
- Watch Cardi B's "Ring" Music Video With Kehlani Here!
- Noah Cyrus & Lil Xan Give Us Their Take On A Love Song: Stream "Live or Die"
- Why Don't We's "8 Letters" Music Video Is Here!
- Drake Calls Kanye West A "FLOP" In Chicago: Watch
- Janet Jackson's "Made For Now" Performance On 'Fallon' Was All Kinds Of EPIC!
- Liam Payne Announces "First Time" EP, Delays Debut Solo Album Because Of... Cheryl?